Saving money is one thing, but making it is something else completely. As much as I save, I still spend more than I earn as a stay-at-home mom.
Nevertheless, there are a few ways to pull in some dough if you're savvy. I'll begin with one way NOT to earn money.
Blogging.
More specifically, blogging, opening an adsense account, and then letting your friends and family click away on your ads.
It all started out harmlessly, with me on the right side of the law. I began a blog, I got a few ads, I mentioned to a few people that I got paid when they clicked on the ads...
Over a month, my ad "revenue" soared to a few hundred dollars. I planned ways to spend my money - a trip to NY, tickets to the Academy Ball, plane fare to Morocco (where perhaps I would spend my days blogging on the beach).
Then, one day, I opened my yahoo account to find out that I had been cut off. Improper use. Ouch. Too many clicks that could be tracked back to the same IP addresses.
But that's ok. I'm a trooper (and one well loved by friends and family who clicked too much on my ads!!!). I have found a few different ways to make some money and a few different ways that seem promising but will waste your time completely.
Get ready to MAYKE a little money this month!!!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment