Tuesday, March 11, 2008

On-line diet resources

So here I am, 3 months after having a baby with about 7 more pounds to lose. When my little man was born, people kept, "Wow, you look amazing for just having a baby." Naturally those words were music to my ears. The things is, I've lost a meager 2 pounds since he was a week old! And, let's face it, I've no longer JUST HAD THE BABY.

Joining Weight Watchers or a diet center can be extremely expensive, especially for cheap mamas. If you know how you intend to diet, there are a few on-line sources that can help you stay on-track. To find other people on the same diet, try www.fatsecret.com. If you're more like my mathematically minded husband, you might like www.fitday.com which allows you to track everything you've eaten, create reports, and so on. Personally, I think that sounds like a pain. But then, no pain, no gain - or so they say.

Not sure how you'd like to diet?
Personally, I just count calories because I haven't found a diet that suits my love of fries and beer.
But...you can find the skinny on tradtional plan out there.

For Weight Watchers details try http://www.mypreciouskid.com/weight-watchers-plan.html.
If LA Weight Loss (less food, fewer options, faster wieght loss) is more your speed you can find plans and bars on EBay.
Jenny Craig meals can be found on EBay as well.
South Beach essentials can be found at http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/diet/south_beach_review/plan.htm.

No comments: