A secret treat (I guess not a secret anymore....) is watching "Ten Years Younger" on TLC. It's truly appalling. They find some person who's had a run of bad luck and looks pretty awful, stick them in a glass box somewhere in California, and ask 100 people how old they think the person looks. After they get an average perceived age, they treat the person to some cosmedic procedures, a new hair-do and make-up, and a young-looking outfit. Box experience repeated. New averge age attained.
A week or so ago, they bypassed the dermatologist and had the person meet with Dr. Perricone for a consultation on making skin llok younger by eating certain foods. Frankly, I would have felt jipped!
Still, here's a copy of his five-day plan: http://www.oprah.com/presents/2005/young/life/life_menu.jhtml. The only thing is, the food doesn't look like much fun. No hot sauce, no salt, no sugar, no beer, no potatoes. Harumph. But, for the sake of science, I will give it a try. Next week.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment