March is almost over and I have more on my list. You can expect to see updates on this topic throughout the month of April.
Here, however, are a few preliminary conclusions.
- I did manage to lose five pounds and tone up a bit without dropping a dime.
Here's how...
I used fitday.com several times per week, just to record my weight and write a little about what I was eating.
I did free pilates and power yoga videos available ON DEMAND several times per week during naptime.
I made my own 100 calorie packs to avoid costly and fattening snacks on the run.
- I got a fresh cut and color cheap at a beauty school.
Here's what I found out...
Many people I know have secretly gotten their hair cut or colored at beauty schools. Ask around for a recommendation.
Go in with a clear and reasonable idea of what you want.
If you don't get it, ask the student to have the teacher assist.
- Skin care is more complicated.
I'm still waiting to get an appointment with a dermatologist.
Professional microdermabrasion is costly and only somewhat better than the DIY kits at Target or through Avon.
- Make-up
Obviously wait until your favorite store or brand has a "gift with purchase" event. Don't use the gift, though. Sell it on eBay!
Boots products are now available on our side of the pond!
Clothing with be the subject of a later month.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment