Write a love letter. This need not be some lengthy, Victorian-style epistle. I simple "I love you" or "I love _______ about you" in your own handwriting (that means no e-mails or texting, people) can get the job done. A full paragraph with supporting details would, of course, be better. Love letters are nice as a surprise and best when given for no particular reason. Let the reader assume you've just been overwhelmed with emotion for him or her and compelled to put your feelings on paper.
There are, believe it or not, websites that will charge you money for love letter templates. This is simply ridiculous. There are others that suggest putting confetti in the envelope. This is simply messy. Someone will have to clean it up.
This website, however, gives a few practical tips and even some vocab for the love letter challenged: http://www.1lovecards.com/loveletters.shtml.
So what do you need? Some decent stationary, a pen, and the will to just sit down and do it.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment