Was it the impulse purchase of a case of Perrier for $20 (which is technically a good price for a case of Perrier) the $8 half pound of manchego? I went over my limit of $100 last week by a good $30. This week, I am buying only fresh food - nothing packaged - and living off of the packaged goods in our pantry. I'm trying to keep it to $70 so that can make up for the excesses of last week.
By the way, I printed up Organic Valley milk coupons only to find that the store was out of Organic Valley milk. Harumph. I guess it pays to make like an old lady and carry a billfold of coupons...
I spent $30 on fruit and vegetables today at Produce Junction. It bought A LOT. The challenge will be to use it all before it goes bad. Wish me luck! I'd live on mac-n-cheese if I wasn't afraid of being a bad influence...
Tempted by the 30% off sign at Borders, I almost bought the Jessica Seinfeld cookbook. After all, I need to do something with these healthy things in my fridge. I passed on it, hoping to find some of the recipes on line. Sure enough, they're out there. If they're any good, I just may buy the book.
Jessica Seinfeld recipes...
http://www.oprah.com/foodhome/food/jseinfeld/recipes/jseinfeld_recipes_main.jhtml
An RSS feed for coupons!!!
http://print.coupons.com/couponweb/partners/ci/fs_after_holiday_07.html
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment